Hi, my name is Yvonne and I am a Swedish family researcher. My main interest is to do family research for people who search for their Swedish ancestors. Please, take a look at my testimonials.
This is some of the tools I use in my genealogy.
- Swedish parish register for the whole Sweden - From about 1750-1900, some of them until 1945
- Swedish Death Index 1740-2013
- "Buried in Sweden" contains more than 6.4 million people who are buried at about 3,000 cemeteries, or about 95% of all digitally recorded in Sweden.
- Grave register in Stockholm 1800-2008 about 500.000 names
- Emigranten Populär - Database register with emigrants, the years about 1850-1950, about 1.4 million emigrants
- Emibas - Database register includes emigrants from about 2.300 parish. The earliest emigrants emigrated in the 1780s and the last in the 1990s. Contains about 1.1 million names
- Swedish census 1890, 1900, 1910, 1970, 1980 and 1990
- The Central Soldiers Register - About 344.100 soldier names between 1682–1901
- DIS - Computer Genealogy Society of Sweden
- Arkiv Digital - Digital church archive
- The Roteman database - People in Stockholm between 1878 and 1926
- SVAR - Digital archive The National Archives of Sweden
- Register of graves - Nearly 5.3 million names in 2.300 cemeteries.